On the program
One day of observation, sketches and photos at the " Parc des Félins " (Feline Park, 140 small and big cats from 30 different species and sub-species) to get to know your chosen model, its anatomy, behavior and character.
5 days of intensive practice in the studio with the selection of the reference picture and composition, the explanation and step by step technical demonstrations on how to draw and paint cats with a breathtaking hyperrealistic rendering. We will linger on the eyes, nose, ears and all the little details that bring an artwork to life.
At the end of the workshop, you will go home with the portrait of your favorite cat plus techniques and knowledge that can be applied to many other subjects!
From Sunday July 16th to Friday July 21st, 9am to 6pm (9:30am to 7:30pm for the visit at the cat park on Sunday).
In a warm and typical artist studio in the heart of Paris.
Workshop for initiated or advanced adults (16 and over, max 10 attendees).
750€ (250€ deposit upon registration, 5% discount for early birds paying in full before April 15th, 2017). The price includes:
- 6 full days (50 hours+) of personalized tuition according to each student's level and expectations, in English or in French
- The complete professional material (drawing kit, canvases, paint, brushes and accessories)
- Lunches (choice of fresh sandwiches, pies and salads from local French bakeries, soft drinks and desserts)
- Morning/afternoon coffee breaks (hot drinks and a little something sweet to regain your strength)
- The cat park entrance fee (transportation at your expense)
Have you decided to spend 6 unforgettable days with Morgane? Please go to the Registration page.
If you are still unsure or need more information, please visit the FAQ page.